Saturday, March 11, 2006

Road-trip!

SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Fri 10th march 06.
It's homecoming day for me and i'm very excited that i'm travelling home nearly after 4 months.But somewhere inside i'm a little unhappy for the fact that i would be missing the trekking trip my friends would be visiting that weekend.It was raining heavily and i had to find my way through the busiest traffic of bangalore to marathalli,from where i join my brother and board the bus.As the rain kept pouring down,my thoughts were still lingering around the valleys,mountains and all that fun i'm going to miss..meanwhile the rains have just worsened the traffic poblems and i had finally managed to reach my bro with 25 min left for the bus to departure.Finally the bus has arrived( a 15 min delay..but expected with apsrtc ).The bus slowly moved through the lanes of bangalore before it stopped at various junctions where passengers hurrily occupied their reserved seats as if someone else would snatch away their seats..
Having a hard day already,i slowly started to comfort myslef in the neatly cushioned seat and then bus halted for yet another boarding point..There was only one passenger who got into the bus and somehow the person seemed familiar to me..As i opened my eyes completely and regained my consciousness,i exclaimed.."Oh..my gosh!!".I thought incidents like these happen only in telugu movies..but i witnessed a coincidence..something which is very hard to believe..something which is beyond the scope of the bestest dreams..And at that moment,my friends and the trekking trip didn't bother me at all.. my mind was filled with only one set of words...
"Wake up dude..No more sleep tonight!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home