Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Re-Union!

SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend


Sat 11th March 06
The night was tough...but the day is a lot more promising.Having had scheduled to meet most of my friends today..i shouldn't have been awake the whole of previous night..After getting down at imliban bus-stand we ( me & my bro) headed directly to my uncle's house.Even before finishing the daily routines i called rams and made sure the programme for the day goes as it is planned..Got to know that Rams also had a tough night but for different reasons..I always had enough trust on rams and hence felt confident that he would take care to get all the people in time.At 10:30 am i started to Central ( panjagutta..had to call rams twice to rem the name properly..) via metro..not to get confused with delhi metro..this is apsrtc metro bus!! I reached there well before the scheduled time of 11:30.Since no one has arrived yet..i decided to go through the mall if anything would interest me..Everything seemed to be the same..Every mall..every showroom all are the same.with routine designs and expensive labels...i dedcided not to buy any..Also it struck to me that i could actually venture into medium sized economically low priced garment industry..but ofcourse that is one of many POP(practically-not-possible)ideas i get everyday..

It's already 11:30 and i have roamed the whole of central inculding ladies lingerie section and one could find out that i'm clearly not there to buy anything..rams have finally reached there along with gopi and asked to meet at Pizza hut (the one below central)..So i rushed to the Gnd floor to get a glimpse of Dhoni..yeah..it's actually rams but you know it happens...u always mistake rams with different celebrities owing to his latest hair-styles and his taste in dressing..It used to be John Abraham till we had last seen each other...Now it's Dhoni..I doubt if Dhoni himself would become jealous if he had seen rams...I should have got a snap of him and posted here for you guys to see him..beleive me or not..all i've said is absolutely true..Standing next to him his Gopi..He isn't changed a lot..The same smart looking short school boy types..After a round of hugs i learnt that Madhu(Acharya...no clue abt our vanki..) and Azzu are on their way to central..

So the news is that we'll have to wait till the others arrive and that means..spending more time here doing window-shopping..This time we did buy something..two shirts..one for me and one for my bro...this actually reminds me of that childhood poem..baba black sheep..:)..before these guys actually came up,we happened to meet a few surprise guests...Susheel..yes our very own GOD susheel..became very lean and could make out that he is working very hard..also trying to do ICWA..would never stop learning new things...and then KVDK..with one his girl friends..Slowly Madhu and azzu(he is here to attend one of his friend's marraige) came and then followed Kampu..remember his tradition to delay things..and abt his neatness..this time he is well dressed and reminded me of Prabhas..(external appearance..who knows if he had actually bathed that day??)

Then we left to Jaffrani..a restaurant suggested by madhu..in himayat nagar..The biryaani was not too great but the pan we had after the meal was worth mentioning..i should have had another one..but was discouraged by madhu..All the time we were pulling each other's legs..but you know who dominated the whole show..From there we left to Prasad's to relish my long-standing dream of visiting prasad's and watch a movie in the IMAX..All we could get was tkts for Maalamaal Weekly..a hindi movie by priyadarshan (for ppl who don't folow movies)..Since we had a good 1 hr time for the movie to start ,we went to the kids game zone and tried our hands at it..We almost tried every game..Air hockey,road rash,car race,some 3d gaming stuff etc..Lokked like Azzu and Kampu enjoyed their day out completely...But the movie was a complete let-down..for diff reasons..The main reason being..getting seats in 1st row from the bottom..and there isn't much comedy in the movie..After a long slow-patch of 2 hrs..in which rams slept..azzu and gopi had a few laughs..madhu put up wild expressions for he couldnn't understand much from the movie..kampu silently enjoyed the fragrance of the girl sitting beside her..and you know what i was doing all the time..;) the movie ended..

Later after the movie..we parted and kampu had volunteered to drop me in my brother's house at Ameerpet..The traffic was equally bad at hyderabad and it took some 25 min to reach my brother's place..Kampu did narrate a lot of stories (he is known for his style of narration) and his adventures at Satyam..At around 7:30 he too left after dropping me at my bro's house..I had a delightful day..Though my dream of watching a movie in IMAX still remains unrelished, the trip is memorable and hope to have more of these in the coming days..

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey man i think u forgot to narrate ur accident coz of kampu's unendin stories while driving and which caused us forcibly to go to that movie

12:36 PM  
Blogger Floyd said...

Whoa!! I didn't know tht this has happened.
I wish I was thr, dude.
Now, I can't wait anymore to see Rams.
I cud vaguely imagine him resembling Dhoni..

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home