Tuesday, September 06, 2005

my visit to IIM-B!!

SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

well..it was very gloomy and almost about to rain wen i reached the
entrance of iim-b,a place where even the best of the best might not get a chance to get in..i was lucky though,as the gateman assumed me to be a student of iim-b itself and so steered away easily into the campus...it was my first time to iim-b,for that matter,any of the iim's...on both
sides of the road that lead to the main building,were different kinds of trees(not that of asoka's funda..this seems to be a mini dense forest) wonder how it feels to walk on that roads at night...
As we approached the main building,i was feelin very happy from within..dunno the reasons,but the very site of the building and the fact that i was inside the campus made me very happy.. we parked our vehicle in the VISTORS parking lot,and made our way into the building..It had a small but well-decorated reception center with noone sittng at the desk..(it happens..sometimes..even with the best management...;)

After dropping in the application form(s) i went inside to have a look at the classes and get a feel of being at iim-b..i was surprised to see the stone-walled buildings and creepers hanging down from above..i felt good..a little excited..until my friend asked me to control my emotions..before someone makes out that we are not..iim-b'ites..We had to start back again as we had some engagements,but rain god had
prevented me from leavin the place..

As rain came down heavily,i was wondering how my fate would turn..(turn coz..it's not in the right way at present..;)i was talkin to myself for abt 10 min abt all the possibilities and the effects on my near future..And suddenly,rain stopped and headed back..There was a smile on my face as i drove past the security personnel as God sent me two signs about my future:
1.Gateman didn't stop me thinking that i actually belonge to this place.
2.God sent down rain to make my stay a little longer at iim-b.

6 Comments:

Blogger Low Carb Ketogenic Diets said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:45 PM  
Blogger Floyd said...

why din't u call me when u came to our campus? I wud 've taken u to my room.
I wish I say these.

11:53 AM  
Blogger chattu said...

i wish too...remember.."if wishes were horses.....

11:01 AM  
Blogger Floyd said...

yup. i do remember. wht continues next ?
any idea ?

7:32 PM  
Blogger chattu said...

dude... if wishes were horses...

beggars would ride...i thought u wud know it..but u made me tell out!!??

10:17 AM  
Blogger Floyd said...

i knew it. forgot.i've had a long vacation.
my grey cells r dead !!

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home