Friday, August 12, 2005

WWW... What..Why..When..mantra for success..

SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
All of us have right to dream..it's known that man is most creative in his dreams..We also have goals set for us..now,whenever i come across this word "goal"..i become tensed..i never had one!! is that a crime?? there is a clear distinction between a goal and a dream..and i' ve mastered in the art of the later one..
i remember dreaming of being a police officer somewhere in my childhood..a good series of telugu movies on police power,police anguish and police action have strengthened my dream..i told everyone that i would be a great police officer someday and people appreciated me for that..all this when i was probably in my fifth standard...
As time passed by,i was exposed to many more models coming up into my life..i was very fascinated by a few actors like chiranjeevi,Amitabh and kamal hasan (Sharukh and hrithik weren't big at that time..)so i thought i could start-off as a child artist and later on rule the silver screen.I had missed out an offer given by one of my uncle's closest friends,it was very close though..:- ..
And i think it was during my 9th standard i've finally decided to become a cricketer(choose cricket as my careeer..)..there were days when i used to wake up daily in the mornings and cycle all the way to the grounds at 5:30 am.I couldn't make it to the district team and the zonal level is a out of reach zone...well i have got my reasons for my failure..after a cycle ride of 3 kms from my home,i was made to go through the fitness routine..and i was exhausted even before i could complete my fitness routine..:( My board exams came to the rescue and the whole dream of becoming a cricket star eluded away....
Then there was dream of becoming the financial minister(still alive..),IAS officer and a scientist too...(a nobel would fulfill my desire..)....Change is the only constant thing happening... and every change is being welcomed with newer hopes and aspirations..:)..
The whole philosophy behind this goes like this.. Life is a big compromise.We dream of many things knowing that many of them are not really feasible to be accomplished in the real world..But still dreams give a lot of satisfaction and sometimes lay the foundation for setting huge goals in life..
i feel one can become successful in his life only if he has answers to the WWW.. What..Why..When...what to acheive,why to acheive,and by when to acheive..making WWW,the success mantra for life..

PS: my real/latest dream is not revealed...;)

6 Comments:

Blogger Floyd said...

Wht's the latest ?

10:50 AM  
Blogger Floyd said...

chattu, link me to urs.
http://floydrulez.blogspot.com

10:51 AM  
Blogger chattu said...

dude!! i've added the link..seems to be working fine...:)

5:49 PM  
Blogger Floyd said...

wokay.

12:01 AM  
Blogger Sri said...

Abba em pindav raaaa ...Nuvvu avi anni oddu kani Art of Living classes cheppu buddy.Baga popular avutavu..
Ha nee WWW concept bavundi ra, copyright teesukuni google vadiki ammu.He need it to define his site...

1:16 AM  
Blogger chattu said...

talks are in progress...will let u know soon as they reach a conclusion...

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home